Re: [K12OSN] Open Office

On Friday 07 September 2007 11:55, Mel Wade wrote:
> I like classroom material that is project based. Unfortunately I
> haven't found anything like this for Open Office.

Agreed, however, OOoAuthors has an Education repository
(http://oooauthors.org/en/authors/education/)  Where people are encouraged to
upload Classroom material they have created for the benefit of others under
Creative Commons.

I would encourage people to contribute.  As the old OpenSource saying goes,
"When there's an itch, scratch it."  :)

Cheers

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
Moderator New Zealand
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org.nz