Re: [K12OSN] DHCP Documentation

Remember that K12LTSP actually does use LTSP, and furthermore, Eric makes *minimal* changes...and I mean *minimal*.  Really--it's nearly bone-stock from upstream LTSP.  The file locations are, with the exception of /etc/dhcpd.conf, identical (IIRC, he renames it something like /etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf or something like that).  By contrast, Edubuntu tends to move the LTSP files into quite different locations (under /usr and such) than upstream LTSP uses.  Drives me nuts whenever I want to run ltspadmin.

Any time I use K12LTSP, I just use the LTSP docs, and I have yet to go wrong.

Anything in particular you're looking to figure out?

--TP
Do you GNU!?

Mel Wade wrote:
Anyone know where I can find DHCP documentation specific to K12LSTP
client booting?