[K12OSN] OT - user passwords

I have just setup a lab of 30 clients with K12LTSP v. 6.  I am showing the students how to change their password.  The system keeps telling me that the word is a dictionary word and will not allow me to use the password.  Is there a way to over ride the strong password settings???

Thanks,

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Technology Coordinator
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-1752 x30
rmcdaniel indata us

“Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least” Goethe