[K12OSN] Curriculum, outlines, standards and benchmarks

ahodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Sun Sep 9 14:02:35 UTC 2007

Hi Edward

Although applicable only to Texas, and related more to the TEKS content
of several Open Source Software programs we are making available to
teachers via our 92 school librarians, you might want to take a look at
http://links.episd.org/open-source (click on the icons.) There's also
more generic complementary material at http://toss-elptx.blogspot.com/
- there's even a parody of NCLB to balance content ;-)
Cheers
Alan
El Paso ISD - TX
-=o=-