Re: [K12OSN] FOSS music notation and editing software

hi

On 9/11/07, Tim Born <k12osn deltacfax com> wrote:
I wouldn't be confused with a musician, but Lilypond typesets really
gorgeous scores.

If I'm not mistaken, GNU Denomo is a GUI front end for Lilypond, is that right?

When I was creating sheet music for my kids I used it.  Not hard, but
not WYSIWYG either.
But the results are stunning!

Good to know.  Why were the results stunning?  Can you say a bit more?  Anything that will help me "sell" this app to the teacher would be welcome.