[K12OSN] Remote control - How ?

I need to support a K12LTSP classroom in a neighboring state.

Is it possible (and if so, how) to remotely, with permission, access this K12LTSP server. Ideally, I need to be able to remotely, see and control the screen like teachertool allows you to, locally.

Could I run an application like fl_teachertool or Open Office remotely to respond to the Teacher's support requests?

What would it take to do this? I am running K12LTSP 6

Thank you,

Ken Johnson