Re: [K12OSN] Remote control - How ?

The latest version of nomachine's free server has a feature called  shadow desktop  which allows you to log in to  a desktop that already  has a logged in user. Both users can controlk the mouse etc. No machine only allows 2 concurrent users, but it sounds like it will serve your purpose. I don't think Freenx has the shadow desktop feature.