Re: [K12OSN] ltsp commercial support

I'll second Symbio...even with phone/email support they are great...haven't had them in person..cuz of being on the opposite side of the world ;)

--Huck

Edward Holcroft wrote:
I worked with the guys from Symbio Technologies in New Rochelle a couple of years back and can honestly say they really knew what they doing. They have a special interest in schools. Check out their website at www.thesymbiont.com. If they can't help I'm sure they'll be able to put you in touch with someone.

Another website you could look at for contact details, working out of Vermont is www.whitenitro.com Also had the pleasure of working with them in the past. They focus exclusively on open source in the education sector.

... and you certainly don't have to leave NYC to see LTSP in action in a school.

cheers
ed

peter wrote:
Hi. I'm working for an nyc public school and I'm interested in learning
more about ltsp. For one thing, my school has lots of money and I have
little time so I'm interested in hiring a company or contractor to sell
and support ltsp, not doing it myself. I would particularly like to
visit a school that is using this software so I can see exactly what I
could expect. Can anybody tell me where I go or who to call? I'd be more
than willing to travel to Connecticut, New Jersey, or Philadelphia to
see a working ltsp system.
-peter