[K12OSN] Sound on client instead of server

I have never had this problem and I know I have seen posts about it but since I never had the problem, I just never worried about it.

But now I do have it.

Sound server loads (as far as I can see on the terminal as it boots up) but the sound comes out on the server's sound system, not the clients.

How do you fix this?

Thanks!

Doug