[K12OSN] Remote Desktop immage while ssh

ahodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Sat Sep 15 15:08:22 UTC 2007

Oh, it's you again with another untimely question... perhaps there are
no ssh users here with enough time on their hands to address such low
level queries... or perhaps this list is getting to be too high brow to
address such issues... nah, there's still a core of good hackers willing
to help all users. The question is...