Re: [K12OSN] FreeNX on 64-bit server

I followed Rick Stout's instructions.. basically just 'yum install freenx', and never touched a chroot -- FreeNX.x86_64 is a part of extras now.
-Michael

Todd O'Bryan wrote:
Does anybody have a link to detailed instructions about getting a FreeNX
server set up on a 64-bit server? I know you have to set up a chroot and
think I did that correctly, but still no luck getting things working.

Todd