Re: [K12OSN] Failed Moodle Install - Why ?

Ken Johnson wrote:
I reinstalled K12LTSP twice, followed the Moodle Howto twice, both times wit the same result. The setup created what it was supposed to, I run SHOW DATABASES and the Moodle Database shows up. Service mysql start shows ok.

Is it a permissions issue? How should it be set?

Could be....
What is the moodle.conf looking like in /etc/httpd/conf.d ?
Dit you chown apache.apache the document root dir of the webserver?

Immanuel