[K12OSN] OS X with Linux or Windows Home Folders?

Shane Sammons shane.sammons at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:36:22 UTC 2007

Thanks Jim!
I will let you know how I make out, I just got Ubuntu Desktop (7.04)
installed on my server now updating, for some reason the server version
wouldn't initialize the keyboard. I will see how I make out with the sharing
on Linux. I also have the Windows 2003 server to keep playing with as well.
Hopefully I will find a way to move the students network systems off to one
of the two servers. Both have 250Gb mirrored drives, much better then the
single 60 un-mirrored on the OSX server (don't ask was purchased before I
got here).

Again thank you for the help so far.

--Shane