[K12OSN] DHCP Documentation

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Mon Sep 24 03:37:36 UTC 2007

Are these clients PXE-booting, or are you using EtherBoot?  Try sticking
the line

    filename      "/lts/pxe/pxelinux.0";

in the Boys002 entry.  I know, it's in the shared section, but just give
it a try and see if it works.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus