[K12OSN] Old & Weird Request

Hi everyone.

Firstly let me say hello as I am new to the list.

so.... "Hello everyone :)"

I have a somewhat weird request for help. I am trying to track down an old old 2.0.x version of the distro but am finding no luck anywhere. I am sure that some of you have worked out I am trying to follow the excellent K12LTSP and OpenMosix guide by James Jenson at http://www.k12ltsp.org/ltsp-om5.html

If the ISOs exist somewhere out in the ether I'd be eminently grateful for a download from you, or alternatively will be more than happy to pay for you to post them to me, although I am in the UK, so that may make it more difficult.

Thanks in advance for your help

Kind Regards

Jason Duke