[K12OSN] login screen background

John Lucas mrjohnlucas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:51:34 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 25 September 2007 18:11, Craig White wrote:
> I'm editing /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc and I'm trying to change the logon screen
> for ltsp systems but nothing seems to be changing.
>
> I've searched the wiki and googled around but am not seeing
> anything...is there a reference that I am missing?

You don't state what disto you are using, but on K12LTSP-5EL and CentOS-5 the
kdmrc file has two lines that override the settings set within the KDE
control center:

	Theme=/usr/share/config/kdm/themes/RHEL
	UseTheme=true

You might look for something similar and comment them out and try again.

                        - Mark Twain

| John Lucas                          MrJohnLucas at gmail.com               |
| St. Thomas, VI 00802                http://mrjohnlucas.googlepages.com/ |
| 18.3°N, 65°W                        AST (UTC-4)                         |