Re: [K12OSN] Moodle question

try to disable the time limit on the quiz to see if it's a time issue.
also, some time student can't use the quiz if they are not registered
(you are using a guest account) to this course or they are not logged in.

i recommend you upgrade to version 1.8 or wait a few days to 1.9 (major updates on both versions)
and try moodle's forums: http://moodle.org/course/view.php?id=5    for more help :-)