[K12OSN] Moodle question

Sonja Gonzalez sgonzalez at sau83.org
Thu Sep 27 14:57:56 UTC 2007

Thanks for your suggestions. We do not allow guests on our site, and you can't register (the account has to be created by us.) And yes, if you turn the clock off, all works fine. In fact, if you allow the student to retake the test after a certain number of hours, it will tell you the date you can take it next is in the year 1970, but allows you to actually take the test after the allowed time.

I did try the forums, but no one responded! There is chat about a java timer that I'm following. Might be related....

Thanks! Please give more ideas if you have any!!

Sonja Gonzalez
Director of Technology
Ellis School
432 Main Street