Re: [K12OSN] LTSP - installing VMware player

Kevin Mims wrote:

Any tips on installing VMware player on K12LTSP?

I can't get it to install properly.

What version of K12LTSP are you running? I once installed VMWare Server on Fedora Core 6 and I remember having to download a patch as Fedora wasn't supported directly. Don't know what the current situation is, but you might to google for your Fedora/CentOS version with VMWare.

Nils Breunese.