Re: [K12OSN] LTSP - installing VMware player

Kevin Mims wrote:

It's FC6. I see all kinds of references to an all-all patch, but I'm not sure what version of the Player is working the best under Fedora Core 6.

As you can read in the docs Fedora Core 6 is not a supported host OS for VMWare. I believe you do need that any-any patch. I know I needed it when I installed VMWare Server (also free of charge these days) on Fedora a couple of months ago. See <http://communities.vmware.com/ message/76957> for more information on the any-any patch.

Nils Breunese.