Re: [K12OSN] K12lstp-remove all login choices except for KDE Desktop

See the wiki:
http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/How_to_edit_the_Session_menu_that_appears_on_the_client_login_screen

Peter

Kevin Mims wrote:
Hello-

I am trying to set up a lab using k12ltsp, so far things are going OK. I have some concerns that I hope someone can help with.

I am using the plain login KDE login window on the clients.

I am trying to lock down the client login screens to where users can only log in to the KDE desktop. I have seen in other posts on how to remove other sessions from the session list, and I removed those. The thing is, there's still selections for Default and Failsafe logins. Can these be removed as well?

I would also like to remove the Languages drop down as well, is this possible?

Any help would be much appreciateed!

-Kevin