Re: [K12OSN] K12lstp-remove all login choices except for KDE Desktop

What version of K12LTSP are you running?

Kevin Mims wrote:
Yep, I've followed the steps in that wiki, but I am still left with Default and Failsafe options. Any ideas where I would find the settings for those?

*/Peter Scheie <peter scheie homedns org>/* wrote:

    See the wiki:
    http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/How_to_edit_the_Session_menu_that_appears_on_the_client_login_screen

    Peter

    Kevin Mims wrote:
     > Hello-
     >
     > I am trying to set up a lab using k12ltsp, so far things are
    going OK.
     > I have some concerns that I hope someone can help with.
     >
     > I am using the plain login KDE login window on the clients.
     >
     > I am trying to lock down the client login screens to where users can
     > only log in to the KDE desktop. I have seen in other posts on how to
     > remove other sessions from the session list, and I removed those.
    The
     > thing is, there's still selections for Default and Failsafe
    logins. Can
     > these be removed as well?
     >
     > I would also like to remove the Languages drop down as well, is this
     > possible?
     >
     > Any help would be much appreciateed!
     >
     > -Kevin

    For more info see