Re: [K12OSN] LTSP - installing VMware player

Kevin Mims wrote:

Thanks for the response. I think I'll download and try K12ltsp-5 and see how that goes.

It might work without the patch on K12LTSP 5EL, because it is basically CentOS 5, which is basically RHEL 5 and RHEL is a supported host OS for VMWare. The non-EL versions of K12LTSP are based on Fedora and Fedora is not a supported host OS for VMWare. It works just fine, but you need that any-any patch. I would just try the patch instead of installing another OS, I remember it was easy to apply.

Nils Breunese.