Re: [K12OSN] Pine sent mail folder, how to show recipients instead of senders? And K12LTSP successes...

Hello folks, in case anyone's interested, I found the answer to my Pine problem:

Pine needs to know what e-mail addresses are yours so the field you want to update in .pinerc is:
	alt-addresses=m11 pineiscool com,me2 pineiscool com
etc

This assumes the index-format is set as default with the FROMORTO token,
which means one will see the From for incoming mail and the To for
outgoing mail.

If the OP wants instead ALWAYS to see ONLY the FROM, he has to customize
the index-format.

M S C                            to enter configuration
W index-format                   to locate the entry
?                                to enter entry specific help

then click on the "list of tokens" link to see a thorough description of
how to configure the index format.

*** now that I think of it, the problem started way back years ago when I changed my email address from the system's default (userhame host xx) to my current email address.

Regards,
Tom Wolfe