Re: [K12OSN] DHCP Documentation

I've isolated the K12LTSP server from the network and it boots right up using the LTSP's DHCP server.  This is brining me closer to calling it a network problem.

The problem I have with the VLAN option is that my content filter needs to see the client IP addresses of each client on the whole network and that would require, as I understand it, segmenting the network and routing traffic which would make all the clients in a dorm appear to the content filter as the IP address of the switch.  I can't block a particular TCP port on the switch as that is Layer 4.  I'm still looking for options...

Mel