Re: [K12OSN]

Oh come on, the drama is what makes life worth living.

So Levi -- Scholastic, you have it working on K12LTSP??? Do you have Read180 working too? I would really be interested in a little how-to or something. I can get everything BUT Read 180 to work over Terminal Services (it's killing me but it works).

Regards,
Tom Wolfe
Morley, AB