[K12OSN]

Tom Wolfe twolfe at sawback.com
Sat Sep 29 14:59:53 UTC 2007

Oh come on, the drama is what makes life worth living.

So Levi -- Scholastic, you have it working on K12LTSP??? Do you have
Read180 working too? I would really be interested in a little how-to or
something. I can get everything BUT Read 180 to work over Terminal
Services (it's killing me but it works).

Regards,
Tom Wolfe
Morley, AB