[K12OSN] thin client laptops/Asus EEE

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Thu Apr 3 17:01:59 UTC 2008

Why not build carts for 6 laptops that are also desks for them?  One plug,
one eathernet wire, and your off.   If power is an issue, press those old
broken laptops into service as the thin clients, using usb mice and
kyboards, as well as lcd monitors.  If bandwidth is an issue, you could plop
a beefier laptop in as a k12ltsp server, then your room drop is only a wan
drop.

  _____

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.