[K12OSN] Cable net connection problem - Solved

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Apr 4 15:28:13 UTC 2008

One other thing:

If you do this for anyone else, please, *please* don't use the FC6-based
K12LTSP again!  It is no longer supported with bug fixes, and you're
setting up folks to be compromised.

A better way is the CentOS 5-based K12LTSP 5EL, which works very well.
Matter of fact, if you can swing it, you would do very well by that
family to go back there and set them up with 5EL.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!