[K12OSN] Require help for LTSP and code weaver

Conrad Lawes pxeboot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 16:24:07 UTC 2008

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Iast time I checked not all versions of MS
Office are supported by Crossover.    Limited support for MS Office 2003,
i.e. Outlook 2003  and Office 2007 is not yet supported.  Because
Crossover/Wine  emulates a Windows 98  environment,   many  newer apps,
specifically those written using the  MS .Net framework, will be
problematic.

So the question must be asked,  which version of Office are you using?

2008/4/4 Jim Christiansen <jim.c.christiansen at gmail.com>:

> We use Crossover Pro with our K12ltsp5 setup.  It works very well and
> Codeweavers offer very good support.  We've been using it for years even
> with an unsupported app for our Design classes.  If you need Office this may
> be the way to do it.  You just can't beat one install on the server.
> Jim

Regards,
Conrad Lawes