[K12OSN] Installing on an emulator

Tim Born k12osn at deltacfax.com
Thu Apr 10 12:31:36 UTC 2008

I run a small lab of K12LTSP inside VMWare, server and clients.  Works
great.  This is my lab for testing things out.

I suppose you could run K12LTSP (server) in VMWare if you wanted, but
that would imply you either had a lot of extra resources on your server
you wanted to isolate & use for other things or you have a burning
desire to experiment.  Most folks on this list seem to be working on
pretty small budgets, so the servers tend to be dedicated boxes, mostly
not over-engineered.

-tim