[K12OSN] open source presentation files

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Apr 11 18:02:34 UTC 2008

Check out http://www.schoolforge.net.  Lots of stuff there.  Same with
http://www.seul.org.  Also check out http://www.k12ltsp.org, where
there's a case study or two.

And when you're done showing the carrot, you would do well to show them
the stick.  This is what one teacher, Mr. Paul Nelson at Riverdale HS,
had to say regarding Microsoft's onerous licensing and what can happen
to your school, even if you stay totally legal.

http://archives.seul.org/seul/edu/May-2002/msg00129.html

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate