[K12OSN] Permissions for students and teachers

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Apr 11 18:12:22 UTC 2008

Chuck, prepare yourself for disappointment, because *nothing* in life is
_zero_ maintenance.  That goes double for technology, regardless of
which operating system you choose.  Yes, including Windows.  ACL's will
always require some maintenance, especially for what you've described.

Even Hondas, the most reliable cars on the planet, require some maintenance.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!