[K12OSN] OT: Screen capture software

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:25:16 UTC 2008

It actually lets you set a delay so you can set the screen up exactly
the way you want it and wait for the click.

Mac OS X uses PDF for screen rendering, so it's conceivable that you
could blow up a screenshot and not end up with artifacts, but I doubt
that's possible on a pixel-based screen rendering system. I actually a
little surprised it works on the Mac.

Todd