[K12OSN] thin client laptops/Asus EEE

Glenn Roesener groesener at bitmonkeyagi.com
Mon Apr 14 20:34:25 UTC 2008

Huck,
I'm setting my flame-thrower for "Fricasee"...

Actually, that might settle a problem I'm coming up against with my LTSP
setup.  The teacher ordered windows-based software for her classroom
computer, and I was wondering how to incorporate that.  We've got a lab
of computers, but want 2 computers in the class-room that both tie to
the lab, and to the software she has.

Glenn Roesener