[K12OSN] Slow flash on terminal?

Jamie Lists jamielist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 22:51:20 UTC 2008

Well i updated to flash-player 9.0.124.0 and i'm still having
SLOWness. The funny thing is i installed MPlayer and it plays big
video files just fine. So i know it's not a network or server problem.
It's just a flash problem.

Could you tell me how i could back rev to the version 9.0.48.0 that
you mentioned? I tried to figure out how to do it with yum but no
dice.

Thanks,
James