[K12OSN] OT: Screen capture software

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:22:41 UTC 2008

Tried recordmydesktop (compiled from source) and the
gtk-recordmydesktop. But ... no matter what I set using the GUI, I get
an 'error while parsing arguments'   Doesn't seem to matter where I
try to save the output, or what I set the working directory to.

Oh well, have to try tomorrow ot figure it out unless someone has a neat idea?

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins