[K12OSN] headless server

Jeremy Schubert jschubert at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 22 17:46:04 UTC 2008

Thanks.  I can live with America/Edmonton LOL.  And I have VNC working.  But
now I can't access my root account.  I must have mistyped it during install
:(( (stupid mistake).  I have instructions from the red had site of how to
change it.  But I need to reboot to access the grub menu.  Can I do that
through VNC or am I going to have to hook it up to a monitor again?
Thanks, Jeremy