[K12OSN] Torrents

Patrick Fleming k12ltsp at rwcinc.net
Wed Apr 2 14:37:13 UTC 2008

It took all weekend, but I have the 32-bit K12LTSP-5EL isos downloaded.
I'm expecting that I will have the isos copied out to my servers by the
end of the week and have made a torrent available (I also edited the
download page on k12ltsp.org with the new information).

It would be great if there were more seeders. If anyone has full isos
and would like to seed, the torrent file is at:
http://tracker.rwcinc.net/local/K12LTSP_v5EL.torrent

I'm also willing to host the torrent files on the tracker for other
versions. Anyone that wants to seed 64-bit cds or 32-bit or 64-bit dvd
isos should contact me directly so we can get torrent files built and
placed on the tracker.