[K12OSN] Re: xmms sound in k12ltsp5 64

Jim Christiansen jim.c.christiansen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:24:52 UTC 2008

I should have mentioned that I'm getting the usual message:
Please check that your soundcard is configured properly you have the correct
output plugin selected no other program is blocking the soundcard.

I've have even copied the .xmms dir from a backup of the home/user dir that
did work before on a duplicate box.  Nothing.