[K12OSN] NCLINUX

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Fri Apr 4 12:53:32 UTC 2008

We're not planning to do it this summer, mostly because I haven't got the time
ATM.  I'm teaching Linux Admin II at the local tech college this term, in
addition to my regular day job.  And any spare cycles I have I'm devoting to
helping Warren get LTSP5 integrated into Fedora.

However, we may try to do something over MEA weekend, which is sometime in
mid-October, an idea we discussed a couple years ago.  Drop me a note off-list
if you want to talk about it more.

Peter