[K12OSN] A few ~$200 thin clients to try

Rob Owens rowens at ptd.net
Sat Apr 5 18:04:07 UTC 2008

I've got one ebox2300 (actually a rebranded on from disklessworkstations.com).  I consider it adequate for LTSP 4.2, but it's definitely a bit slower than my P3 clients and my SYM1112 (from Symbio Tech).  It does not give adequate performance under LTSP 5, so you might want to consider how soon you might be upgrading to an LTSP 5 system.  It would be a shame to upgrade and then have to get rid of all your thin clients.

-Rob