[K12OSN] open source presentation files

edwardson aimssda at cscoms.com
Thu Apr 10 10:59:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm going to present the use of Opensource software to our schools'
Administrative Council in two weeks time. My administrator is very open
to change. Actually our lab is already using K12LTSP. My target now is
the teachers. They are still using windows and there are lots of
problems with it, specially licensing issue (not that we are using
pirated software, but I want them to know there are lots of open source
software out there). In connection to this, I would like to know if
anyone has ready made presentations to share. I found some and still
looking for more. Not geared towards using ltsp, but the use of
opensource software, and Linux. I'm planning to change all OSes in our
school to Linux.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Edward TH