[K12OSN] installation issues

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Apr 12 18:33:19 UTC 2008

Hi Patrick,

First, don't use K12LTSP 6.0.0 anymore.  Use K12LTSP 5.0EL.  Fedora Core
6, on which it's based, is no longer supported since December 2007, and
you're asking to get compromised if you continue using it.

K12LTSP 5.0EL, on the other hand, will be supported until the year 2014,
since it's based on CentOS 5.

What I would do if I were you is download the DVD image.  It's available
here, and it looks like there is now also a torrent.

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/DownLoad

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate