[K12OSN] FOSSED conference flyer now online! Hope you can join us!

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 05:17:13 UTC 2008

On 13/04/2008, David Trask <dtrask at vcsvikings.org> wrote:
>  Many of you have joined us in the past at FOSSED (formerly known as NELS).
>   The 2008 editions of the Free & Open Source Software in Education
>  conference will be held June 25-27 and August 4-6 at Gould Academy,
http://publishing.yudu.com/Freedom/A8sg0/FOSSED2008Flyer/
http://fossed2008.googlepages.com/fossed-flyer-08.pdf
For session information and to register visit our new site at
http://fossed.blogspot.com

[SNIP]
Congratulations for the excellent and tireless work done for k12ltsp
in education. I wish some how we could get a few educators from India
there. I am marking this mail for attention of few people who are
working on (F)OSS propagation and can make a difference.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar