[K12OSN] OT: Screen capture software

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 00:42:09 UTC 2008

On 18/04/2008, David Hopkins <dahopkins429 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tried recordmydesktop (compiled from source) and the
>  gtk-recordmydesktop. But ... no matter what I set using the GUI, I get
>  an 'error while parsing arguments'   Doesn't seem to matter where I
>  try to save the output, or what I set the working directory to.

Dave right now I am using a ubuntu beta 8.04 but the whole thing
worked with two commands:

sudo apt-get install gtk-recordmydesktop
gtk-recordmydesktop

And I was able to save the output as out.ogg. Sorry but I will not
have a k12 system on my hands till next week to test this out. Long
weekend started yesterday in India ;-)

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar