[K12OSN] Slow flash on terminal?

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 00:59:14 UTC 2008

True, but I'm not in a position to tell teachers that they cannot have
sound or flash-delivered content on the thin clients.  If I try, I'll
get the dreaded "But the Windows systems work" statement and that
could be a prelude to ending the thin client usage completely.  Since
the State firewall/proxy is filtering content and blocking almost
every possible site with questionable content, it is a risk I'll
accept until the issues with .124 (slowness and sound) are sorted out.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins