[K12OSN] Help with installing for thin-clients

Patrick Worcester gamer3100 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:15:00 UTC 2008

Hey,
I have Fedora Core version 6. I know its not supported anymore but my
problem shouldn't be too complicated. I just need a little help with
installing the Client side of it. I'm really in the dark with what to do
here. I have my server machine with Fedora Core 6 installed. I have the DVD
and tried installing it on another machine as a client but failed to see how
to install as a client. If anyone could give me some simple instructions on
how to install the client software on a machine I would greatly appreciate
it. Thanks so much.