[K12OSN] Finally need to logon and access homes from windows

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Apr 30 04:25:59 UTC 2008

You want to go to K12LTSP 5EL anyway for a whole host of other reasons.
But since RHEL/CentOS 5 is actually based on Fedora Core 6, it should be
the same whether you're doing it on FC6 or CentOS.  It's all Red Hat.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!