[K12OSN] Fedora 9 Live LTSP Server, Beta 1

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Sun Aug 10 14:46:59 UTC 2008

<snip>
https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/
http://ltsp.org/
http://k12linux.org/
http://k12ltsp.org/
I feel kind of overwhelmed by the large amount of stuff that needs to get
done.  One important way that people could be very helpful without software
development would be to help clean up the confusing mess about LTSP
scattered across these various sites.  We need a coherent story, with
redundancy moved, obsolete information either removed or marked as such.  In
some places information is plain incorrect.  I do not have the time to do
development and to fix information on scattered sites that I myself do not
control.
</snip>

Why not choose the most accurate site and merge everything into it and then
point all the domains to the same site.  Even the fedorahosted could be
redirected.

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - BF