[K12OSN] icewm on k12ltsp EL5

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:03:33 UTC 2008

Has anybody encountered problems with icewm on K12ltsp EL5  where the
kde menu items don't render at all?  Also Scribus won't show using
this:

menuprog "Office" gnome-applications icewm-menu-gnome2 --list
"/usr/share/desktop-directories/Office.directory"

Also Gimp doesn't show up with:
menuprog "Graphics" gnome-graphics icewm-menu-gnome2 --list
"/usr/share/desktop-directories/Graphics.directory"

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not looking forward to
maintaining specialized menus every time I install a program.

Thanks,
Peter